Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Soul Searching

A dream stirrs a memory
long buried under pages of incidents and layers of logic.

A vision - of my endless search for my soulmate,
across time, consciousness and realms.

We have braved the ravages of time.
Have endured, together the traumas of shared lifetimes

We have experienced reassuring dawns,
and seen the timid approach of dusks.
Together, we have marvelled at the innocent beauty of our sleeping child.

We have walked hand in hand with crunching leaves beneath our feet.
And the moonlight bathing our souls.

I know-I have returned again to renew my search,
to go through all the trials and triumphs of this life,
To be able to feel complete again.

I owe this to myself....in this life, and to many more after this.
To live, love and share with him,
every moment of my being.

I must return.
I will return.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jayeeta, I am really glad that you've created a blog. Very nice!

    Keep writing!! :)


    -Saurabh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dids,this is simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Till Death Do Us Part

The faint glow of the setting sun glistened on the ripples of the Jhelum, as the ripples moves away one by one. The wind coming from the ...