Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A moment with me!!

A moment with myself....
When, in a flash,
I get a glimpse of the real me, the deepest me,
the truth, bereft of all the obligations, incumbent in this lifetime...........
When, the emotional oppressions, clouding my senses, fades...........
When, the, vagaries of life taking a toll on my optimism, settles down to a plane in my mind,
When, in my mind's eye, the larger design of nature, opens up like the petals of a bud,
releasing the fragrance, that it had hidden in its bosom,
giving itself, to soothe my frayed nerves...................
It is at this eternal, magical moment, that......
I am one with You.

Author: Jayeeta Sinha Roy

1 comment:

Till Death Do Us Part

The faint glow of the setting sun glistened on the ripples of the Jhelum, as the ripples moves away one by one. The wind coming from the ...