Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ruminations 5

If I have gone through excruciating pain, then I believe, that I deserved it and I needed to go through it. What will matter in the end is whether I will survive it or not, and whether I will learn from my experiences, emerge stronger and will be able to apply it in my life. 
To all those, who think that I have wronged them, I bow my head in sincere apology...to all those, who are still by my side, despite the various blemishes and imperfections in me, my eyes grow wet in reverence and gratitude. I am hovering at the periphery of that truth, that teaches me that, there is more peace and joy in accepting and imbibing , then with rejecting.  I have received and learnt and flourished from each one of you and I would have wanted to touch each of your lives in such a way that you would want to remember me in posterity, but unfortunately, I could not do so, my limitations as a person, standing in the way. I accept my limitations too, I am trying to accept life as it presents itself to me, replete with all its twists and turns and its roller coaster ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Till Death Do Us Part

The faint glow of the setting sun glistened on the ripples of the Jhelum, as the ripples moves away one by one. The wind coming from the ...